PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. UNIPEX takes the utmost care in the management and protection of personal data.
2. As part of its activities (the "Services"), UNIPEX distributes, exclusively to professional customers (the "Purchasers"), products with one or more pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic, food or nutraceutical applications.
3. UNIPEX collects, via its website www.unipex-eshoplab.com (the "Site") and as part of the performance of its Services, personal data on individuals using the Site's functionalities, individuals receiving and using the Products distributed by UNIPEX and individuals acting on behalf of Buyers (the "Users").
4. The purpose of this document is to inform all Users about the manner in which UNIPEX collects, uses, processes and transmits personal data.
5. The definitions provided in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply hereto.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6. The data controller is UNIPEX, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €5,410,200, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 410 532 196, whose registered office is Tour Franklin, 100 - 101 Terrasse Boieldieu, 92 042, La Défense, France, and whose intra-community VAT number is FR16410532196.
7. UNIPEX undertakes to comply with all legislative and regulatory provisions relating to the protection of personal data (in particular Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016).
8. The personal data collected by UNIPEX may be directly transmitted by a User when browsing the Site or during the formation and execution of an Order.
9. This information includes, but is not limited to: the surname, first names, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, occupation, business address or login data of any User.
10. The personal data of a User collected by UNIPEX may also be transmitted directly by the Buyer for the exclusive purpose of forming and executing an Order.
11. UNIPEX invites all Users to consult their employer's personal data management policies in order to be aware of the personal data that may be transmitted by the latter in its capacity as Buyer.
12. This information may in particular concern: surnames, first names, professional e-mail address, the professional function of the individual and any other data whose exclusive purpose is the strict execution by UNIPEX of the Services.
13. UNIPEX also collects data via Cookies. A cookie does not personally identify a User, but allows its issuer to recognize the User's terminal and to collect a certain amount of information relating to navigation from that terminal. The User is invited to consult the section below dedicated to Cookies.
14. UNIPEX can also collect data through standard Internet technologies such as Scripts and then Pixels. These technologies make it possible to collect information relating to the use of the UNIPEX Site, the presence of cookies on the User's Terminal, the reading or not of e-mails sent by UNIPEX and the clicks made on the links contained in these e-mails.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL
A/ Legal basis of the treatments
15. UNIPEX collects and processes personal data in accordance with the legal bases provided by the laws and regulations in force, in particular:
1) Performance of a contract: as an example, performance of the Services provided by UNIPEX to the Buyers;
2) Fulfilment of a legal obligation such as the retention of invoices;
3) Legitimate interests pursued by UNIPEX such as processing for the purposes of optimizing the Services or for the purposes of fraud prevention and, in any event, in respect of the User's fundamental rights and freedoms, which take precedence over the legitimate interests of UNIPEX;
4) User Consent.
B/ Purposes of UNIPEX
16. UNIPEX may collect and record personal data from Users in order to carry out the following processing operations :
Treatments Legal basis
Creation and management of a UNIPEX account, personal to the User Training and contractexecution
Examination of a request for a Quotation or an Order ;
Transmission of a Request for Quotation or an Order;
Management and execution of a Product Order;
Follow-up of a delivery of Products; Formation and execution of the contract and UNIPEX's legitimate interest
Customer Satisfaction Management UNIPEX's legitimate interest: improving the quality of the service offer
Fight against fraud and usurpation Performance of the contract and UNIPEX's legitimate interest
Operations of statistics, analysis, selection, segmentation of the Users and their answers. Consent of the user Performance of the contract and UNIPEX's legitimate interest
Sending targeted commercial offers by email, on social networks, on other websites or any other medium User Consent
Personalization of the Site according to the User's affinities User Consent
Site trafficmeasurement User Consent
Provision of sharing tools on social networks User Consent
Information sharing with business partners Execution of the contract and consent of the User for operations for prospecting purposes
17. For the processing of data requiring the User's consent, the User has the option of withdrawing his consent by sending a request to the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
A/ General information
18. Personal data collected and processed by UNIPEX may be transmitted to :
- UNIPEX partners who may process them on their behalf (the "recipients")
- UNIPEX partners who may process them on behalf of and according to instructions fromUNIPEX (the "Subcontractors").
- the User's duly authorized professional collaborators;
- UNIPEX's industrial and financial partners who contribute to making the Products available to the Buyer;
- the police authorities in the context of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud;
- potential commercial partners such as marketing and advertising agencies.
20. UNIPEX may have recourse to subcontractors for the following operations, which are in particular:
- secure payment on the Site;
- Delivery of the products to the Buyer;
- the fight against fraud and the recovery of unpaid invoices;
- the management of electronic mail, telephone calls, their possible recordings and the sending of postal mail;
- the execution of after-sales service operations with a third party service provider mandated by UNIPEX;
- the personalization of the contents of the Site;
- the performance of maintenance operations and technical developments of the Site and the UNIPEX information system;
- the collection of User opinions;
- the dispatch of commercial prospecting emails.
21.UNIPEX may also share personal data in the event of a subsequent change in the structure of the UNIPEX company, in particular in the event of the sale, transfer or merger of the company or part thereof. In such cases, UNIPEX shall ensure that the other party complies with the laws and regulations in force relating to the protection of personal data.
B/ Transmission outside the UE
22. The data collected by UNIPEX are stored in the European Union.
23. In order to provide Users with the control and visibility necessary for the processing of their personal data, UNIPEX guarantees the proper exercise of their rights.
24. Thus, every natural person has the right to exercise the following rights :
- right of access to treatment
- right to object to treatment
- right of rectification of the treatment
- right to limitation of treatment
- right to oppose profiling
- right to data portability
- right to erasure
25. The persons concerned by the processing of personal data may exercise their rights with the company UNIPEX:
- by post: Franklin Tower, 100 - 101 Terrasse Boieldieu, 92 042, La Défense, France
- by electronic means email@example.com
26. The application must be accompanied by proof of identity.
27. UNIPEX shall have a period of one month from receipt of the request to respond. An extension of the two-month period is possible, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, provided that the person concerned has been informed within the initial one-month period.
28. In the event that the User exercises his right to oppose marketing profiling, he is informed that he will continue to receive commercial solicitations, but these will be less relevant and will no longer be targeted according to his interests.
29. In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response, the person concerned may refer the matter to the supervisory authority of his or her country of residence (CNIL.FR).
30. The User has the right to define guidelines for the storage, deletion and communication of his/her data after his/her death. These guidelines may be general (concerning all processing of personal data) or specific (concerning only specific data processing).
31. The User may send any advance directives he or she may have made to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
32. The data processed are kept for a period not exceeding the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
33. The starting point of the retention period for personal data is set at the latest date between the date of an Order by a User and the date of the User's last activity.
34. Certain types of treatment are subject to a specific shelf life. For example, invoices are kept for 10 years; data relating to the execution of an order are kept for up to 5 years after the end of the execution of the obligations; personal data collected during navigation on the Site are kept for 12 months from the last activity.
SECURITY OF THE DATA COLLECTED
35. As the data controller, UNIPEX takes great care to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data collected and processed.
36. UNIPEX benefits from appropriate security measures to ensure the physical security of the buildings housing our systems, the security of the computer system to prevent external access to personal data and having secure copies of Users' data.
37. UNIPEX shall ensure that subcontractors are selected on the basis of their ability to ensure the security of processing through appropriate measures.
DATA COLLECTED BY SOCIAL NETWORKS
38. UNIPEX may offer to use social networks to improve the business relationship and provide you with targeted advertising offers on these networks.
39. The use of social networks to interact with UNIPEX is likely to result in data exchanges between UNIPEX and these social networks.
40. UNIPEX invites all Users to consult the personal data management policies of the various social networks in order to be aware of the personal data that may be transmitted by them.
41. UNIPEX may use your contact information to send you targeted advertisements, in particular by email and SMS
A/ Prospecting by email and SMS
42. The prior and express consent of the User is required for any sending of commercial prospecting by electronic means
43. Except as detailed below, UNIPEX will not send you personalized solicitations by email or sms if you have not consented to them.
44. In any case, the User has the possibility to oppose, at any time, the receipt of these solicitations by carrying out the following actions:
- for email solicitations, by clicking on the unsubscribe link inserted in each email;
- for SMS solicitations, by sending a message containing only the words "Stop SMS" to the number indicated in the message.
B/ Advertising re-targeting
45. UNIPEX may use the services of companies whose role is to identify Internet users who have already visited the Site and to send them personalized e-mails.
47. This mechanism explains that a User who has browsed the Site can receive an advertising email without having given his email address to UNIPEX.
48. This processing involves partners who have already collected your e-mail address, as well as your consent to allow the sending of advertising. You can oppose this type of treatment by email@example.com.
A/ General information
49. Cookies are tracers deposited on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), particularly when consulting a website or reading an e-mail, and which make it possible to monitor browsing or analyse the behaviour of the Internet user in order to facilitate navigation and activate certain functions.
50. There are two types of cookies:
a. First-party cookies deposited by UNIPEX for the purposes of navigation and operation of the Site;
b. Third-party cookies deposited by third party partner companies in order to identify your interests and to send you personalized offers on our Site. These tracers are directly managed by the companies which publish them and which must also comply with data protection regulations.
Purposes of using cookies, tags and tracers
51. UNIPEX may use first party Cookies or third party Cookies for the following purposes:
- allow the use of the main functionalities of the Site (UNIPEX cookies essential to the use of the Site);
- adapt the presentation of our Site according to the terminal used and/or according to the affinities of each User;
- to store information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site;
- allow Users to access reserved and personal areas on the Site;
- implement security measures;
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the elements composing our services(cookies for audience measurement);
Setting up the deposit of cookies, tags and tracers
52. UNIPEX collects your consent prior to any deposit of advertising cookies, audience measurement and sharing to social networks.
53. At any time, the User may change his or her cookie preferences as follows:
A. browser settings:
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-lu/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
B. setting up the operating system of your smartphone:
- iOS : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Android : https://support.google.com/chrome/topic/3434352